Saturday, March 23, 2019

Dear Rene

Hey Rene, i figured since I'm waiting for my dinner to finish cooking.. I take some time to write to you. Im sitting here in the kitchen while everyone else is piled up in Bryant's and Toby's room.. I always feel like three is a crowd when I'm in there. Can't really figure out why i feel so uncomfortable sometimes when there are so many people in the room... Today I wasn't trapped with my thoughts too much!! I kept myself busy with thinking about and preparing food. I even called and spoke to Jerry for a bit  he did very well keeping conversations relavent to current topics.

Tomorrow tony and i go see sister act in bridgeport.. Im lookin forward to it.. Something different I keep telling myself. That this is a good thing and branching out is w good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment