I'm feeling weak, Rene..
I just have one more shift til i'm off the weekend. My goal is just is just stay inside and play games all weekend. I'm angry at everyone!!! I'm just angry!!!! I'll check out the gym in the morning but then spend the rest of the day inside, alone. I'm just angry!!! I'm in pain and just wished I could be gone. Everyone else is comfortable, Everyone else is happy.. has someone.
I just found out that a coworkers is getting married to his boytoy. my coworker is in his last 50's with a bad hip, marrying a 20 something x-marine bearish looking guy.
I know a lot of people would look at this as, hell, he a 55 year old Jewish man with a bad hip, can find love ..why can't I?
why can't I ?
because I don't feel attractive,
because I have nothing to offer anyone accept my love, devotion, and time...but they'd rather have a big dicked, top, with Money to burn.
my coworker..who knows...
i can't really compare..there just the lucky ones..i'm far from any kind of luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment