Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Dear Rene, A day of happiness

So, Yesterday I went out early in the morning and caught up on a Movie at the mall..Sat in a comfortable seat and watched Jurassic World. it was awesome. Then I went home and cooked a really great dinner for my mates and I. took a lot out of me, but I did it. I had a good day. And it felt good. jesus, I can actually let myself be happy for moments at a time. it's not all perfect I realize that, but I was happy and it was of my own making. I'm not cured yet..far from it. But I'm making small steps towards progress...The one thing that still giving me anxiety is Bob. Knowing one day, I will have to see him and hear is voice . Him and Jerry...
But I'm not going to dwell on that now. Just focus on whats in front of me and what I can control now at this very moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment