I'm here for You
I'll be there for you..
hey hey how's it gong?
How's your night going Dave?
Hugs
They sound like they care, don't they? but they do care, just not the way i desire.
Something got me upset today Rene, a few of my coworkers where updating me on more lastest inter office gossip. One of our coworkers is supposedly having an affair with the head pharmacists. There both married. The coworker in question is this 5 feet baby faced white girl whom is married to a 6'3 tall blond haired blue eyed gorgeous guy. Our pharmacist isn't a bad guy..he's bout 5 feet, roughed bead, sexy voice and he's very athletic..man, I'd jump him in a second. he's married with 2 kids..then they spoke about our recently dismissed head nurse supervisor and that one of our psych techs, "Joe B" may have been having sex with her because of how over the past few months, he's been calling out and not finishing his shifts over and over again, where anyone else it would be grounds for immediate termination, but he's still here. The thought of him hooking up with her..just floored me, cause I could so see it. he's hot, great body, his personality makes you want to either punch him or fuck him or both..and i want him. sad I know. We all joked about it, but it bothered me. it's stupid, but made me wish i was having some ind of affair. Then it just reminded me of how lonely I was. That's what made me mad and angry.
I'm alone and I can't stand it. it's like I'm wearing a very itchy wool sweater. I had some outgoing plans for the weekend but they've been thrashed by me wanting to be the hero once again. I gave tony 80 buck in hope that his passport for Canada will come through before there trip at the end of the month. I did it because I care, and I want to see him happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment