Sunday, July 22, 2018

Dear Rene, My most happiest moment

Hey Rene,
My goal today is to look back into my past to see when was I my most happiest? To take a look at what it was, how i felt, and see if I can recreate that moment, As a way of trying to rediscover myself. Im not just sure, how to form this. Should I do it as a list? or write out paragh length examples?

Maybe start off as a list of things that brought me the most joy when first discovering them and then go on and write about each example.

First thing that came to mind

Magic: The Gathering
Mass Effect 3
Listening to Music, Techno and Dance
Being Around David Hurwich
Singing in my car late at night driving around
Being kissed and held
lounging in bed for hours
Seeing the last bits of Sun Set

Magic the Gathering was a late part in my college life. I got introduced to it from a college friend named Savin Gupta. Great guy, charismatic as a fox's. But I got taught the basics and played with whomever wanted to play a game. I was always nervous; like I was going to mess up some way and look stupid and be called out as a noob. But I enjoyed my friday nights at Wizards of the Coast in the mall..I felt like I was a part of something.

Listening to Music: Techno and Dance.
I remember back in Highschool, I would walk home from school and go up to my room and put on a CD into my boom box and listen to the whole CD. it started with Ace of Base The Sign and Ru Paul's Album Snap Shot.or Party Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment